Strictly no agencies.
ManagePlaces is creating the most user friendly project management software for the construction industry. Our agile team has an existing product that is used by companies all over the world. We are now looking for an additional Ruby on Rails developer to help us continue to grow and achieve our vision of providing the best lightweight project management software for construction.
You will be developing and improving product features for our SaaS platform developed in Ruby on Rails. You will be working full-time with our development team, working on assigned tickets and deployment.
- Develop software features to agreed specifications
- Testing software features
- Maintenance and troubleshooting
- Deployment experience preferred but not essential
- Good communication skills
- Ability to design solutions to challenges
- Ability to work on own initiative and unsupervised
- Driven to produce high quality work
- Project management skills
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com