Strictly no agencies.
ManagePlaces is creating the most user friendly project management software for the construction industry. Our agile team has an existing product that is used by companies all over the world. We are now looking for a Customer Success Manager to help us delight our customers, providing them with a first class experience and helping them get the most value out of ManagePlaces.
Your primary role will be to ensure the success of our customers on ManagePlaces. This will entail devising scalable processes that deliver a first class experience for customers. You will be responsible for ongoing customer communication, ensuring they are satisfied and handling any feedback they have.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Customer: Consider all touch points in customer journey, putting customers’ needs first.
- Strategy: Refine and improve the Customer Success GTM strategy.
- Analysis: Monitor and analyse indicators of Customer Success to identify new opportunities.
- Churn identification: Identify churn signals within our customer base and create & deploy processes to optimise retention
- Reporting: Report on team KPIs and provide data driven feedback to help improve the business.
- Feedback: Pass customer feedback to the development and senior management team.
Qualifications and Skills
- BA/BS degree or relevant work experience
- Strategic thinker, self-starter and organised
- Proven ability to successfully manage customer relationships
- Expertise in developing scalable processes
- Problem solving and lateral thinking abilities
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- People skills and high levels of enthusiasm
- Competitive remuneration package and fantastic perks
- A senior role in a fast-growing technology startup
- A great working environment where you can make a real impact
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com