Strictly no agencies.
ManagePlaces is creating the most user friendly project management software for the construction industry. Our agile team has an existing product that is used by companies all over the world. We are now looking for a junior Ruby on Rails developer to help us continue to improve our product and drive success for our customers.
You will be developing and improving product features for our SaaS platform developed in Ruby on Rails. You will be working full-time with our development team, working on assigned tickets and deployment.
– At least 3+ years experience with Ruby
– Eye for great design
– Experience designing and implementing browser-based user interfaces using AJAX, REST, and/or JSON. Relational Database experience: PostgreSQL, etc
– Experience scaling high traffic websites (architecture / database)
– Personal projects that show an aptitude for engineering and product sense
– Experience with server administration and Amazon Web Services (EC2 / S3). Linode, EngineYard, or Heroku cloud platforms
– Willing to support & speak with customers a few times a week
– Moderate project/scrum/agile management
– Excellent communication skills
– Responsive and super dependable
– Willing to manage onshore and offshore developers
– Experience with agile, iterative, and test-driven development methods
– Ability to work with little direction in a fast paced start up environment
– Wants to make meaning in their life by helping to improve the health of others
– Previous experience using ERB, Slim, and many RESTful api integrations
Please include GitHub, Stack Overflow, and/or Twitter accounts if available.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com